Improving the quality of physical education in primary education and presenting its importance and importance to the health and wellbeing of future generations. Over the period of 07.03.2018 to 30.06.2018 for the needs of the project, they were carried out through intellectual activities:
- We analyzed and studied the programs for 4th and 5th grade form various European countries.
- We developed a new concept for their revision.
- We worked on five new thematic wholes which are to be realized.
- We worked on natural forms of movement, athletic alphabet, gymnastic alphabet, rhythm and dance, games, moving content in alternative environment and the sports games. We proposed all activities appropriate for the age of the children.
- The new concept is a proposal for a tandem of two teachers for the physical education class.
- We completely finished the program for 1-5th grade with a designed working manual for 1-5th
- All activities are in accordance with previously performed analyses and are in favor of the children’s health.
- The activities we propose are prevention for deformities, aggressive behavior, acquiring healthy habits, etc.
In the period from 01.07.2018 until 31.09.2018 for the needs of the same were implemented through intellectual activities. During the months of July, August and September (2018), meetings were held attended by competent subjects that are directly related to the goals that should be realized. The Group implemented the following activities:
- We analyzed and went through work programs from 1-5, which will be done by the professor of physical education.
- We will review the workbook gradually every month, depending on the activities of the physical education classes.
- In September, we organized and held the first conference titled New Methodology in Physical Education for Elementary School, held from 11 to 13 September 2018. At the same was the presentation and introducing the National Research and Comparative Study on Methodological Approaches in Physical Education in the Primary school in European countries and especially in Slovenia, Bulgaria and Macedonia. Over 60 subjects were present at the conference.
- In cooperation with the BDE, we have agreed upon the five primary schools in Skopje, such as: Pestalozzi PS – Municipality Center, Bratstvo Primary School – Karpos municipality, Gjorche Petrov primary school – Gjorce Petrov municipality, PS “Krume Kepevski” – Municipality of Kisela voda and “Tefeus” primary school – Chair municipality.
- We also realized trainings for the teachers and the teachers in physical education. On the trainings were engaged experts from several areas. They were instructed how to realize it together in tandem lesson in physical education, pedagogical records and the process of communication and communication skills.
- We also realized practical trainings for the tandem in each school.
Check out the gallery for the event: